Logistics Supplier Pipe
The Supplier Logistics Pipe will actively request items from the network to supply to a connected inventory.
Right clicking it will show a GUI where the items to be supplied can be configured. It also has several supply modes it can be configured to use:
- Always request enough items to refill to the desired amount. If that amount is unavailable, request as much as possible.
- Always request enough items to refill to the desired amount. If that amount is unavailable, do nothing.
- Request enough items to refill to the desired amount when 50% of that amount remains.
- Request enough items to refill to the desired amount when none of it remains.
- Continue requesting items until the inventory is full.
It will ignore Provider Logistics Pipes attached to the inventory it is supplying so the network can be set up to keep a certain amount of craftable items stored and ready to be used at all times (e.g. teach the network how to craft pistons and tell the supplier to keep 10 stocked. If a piston is requested else where the provider pipe will provide it and the supplier will craft a new piston).
The module behaves identically to the pipe.